Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More daily pix!

I have been busy trying to get some ideas in the works for my Design Team projects for this month at Scrap That Moment so I have been late getting my pictures of the day up. (Plus I liked that kitty picture so much I hated to see it not be the one that is on top when you open my blog....heehee)



I came across this cute little decoration the other day when I was at the checkout counter in the PX. I just had to have it! So now it is riding around with me in my car. That is my Oct 23 photo. TOo fun!

Tuesday we were awakened by the sound of a LOT of rain falling outside. It was so loud I thought it was the wind blowing, but even then if it was the wind it was a storm. Bill said it was pouring so much that he could have taken a shower in the courtyard if he had wanted to. (I'm sure our neighbors are pleased that he didn't!) By the time I got up the rain had gone but the wind was blowing so hard I couldn't keep the windows of the house open. I think the wind blew all the rain clouds away. The wind kept pulling the windows closed so hard that I was afraid the glass would break. Before I closed the windows I got a picture of the curtains blowing out. (It was the only way I could think of to get a picture of the wind...)



Today I had to stay at home cuz my car had to go to the shop to get its every so often inspection. I'm not sure how often it goes in....the lights on the dashboard go from green to yellow to red and when they inspect it they reset them to green for me. At least the shop is just down on the corner from our house...I just walked home after I dropped it off. This afternoon I walked around the corner to other way to visit my friend Karen and her doggies. Her dogs think that I come by just to see them, they get so excited. I got a picture of my buddy Savannah for today's photo. Isn't she cute? She is so sweet.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww doggy pics! you know I can't resist! Love doggy pics! sooo cute!

*Jeanne* said...

Hey there DiDi! A little birdie told me you are tolling some flowers... and you didn't tell me? I wanna see.

I love your pictures. Your pup is so cute.

Hugs from across the pond.

Mom Nora said...

What a happy doggie.
Good way to catch the Wind.
Good Eyes!!