Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bill the Chef



Bill is a GREAT cook! He is good at figuring out what tastes good and just making stuff. I need a recipe and amounts and all that. We grew a bunch of zuccini in our garden this year and he came up with a great way to use it. We all love it, I bet you would to! My garden is pretty much finished for this year but Bill found a zucchini out there today so we got to have him masterpiece one last time.


Bill's Zucchini Tomato Potato side dish

Slice up zuccinni from garden
Suate in olive oil with italian spices til soft or til it's brown.
Dice up canned potatoes
either use can of tomatoes or dice up same amount of fresh ones
When the zuccinni is pretty much cooked throw in tbsp minced garlic and stir in
Add tomatoes and potatoes
let it warm through, only takes a few minutes
You can add celery if you want...we had some this time so we did but you don't have to.
add seasoned bread crumbs (a cup?)
mix it up and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one! action shot ;) now to get my DH to cook!

*Jeanne* said...

Great photo! It is reminding me to get off this computer and start dinner. Can you tell I don't like to cook? lol

Your bloggie looks great. Keep it up. It is so much fun!