Friday, October 20, 2006

A few days of photos

I was feeling kinda crummy yesterday so I didn't get my photo of the day up. It was weird...I was feeling fine, went out to run some errands (including stopping by the Arts and Crafts store for some ModPodge and magnets and they had PRIMA flowers!), when just as I was finishing up in the commissary (grocery store on the base) I started feeling incredibly achy and sore all over. I wasn't sick to my stomach or sniffly or coughing or anything...I just HURT! We had an easy dinner of tacos and I hung out on the couch most of the night. Dunno what it was but I feel MUCH better today. Weird. So anyways..the picture for yesterday is the sign out in front of the arts and crafts store. My big excitement for the day..whoohooo!



Sooo...here it is Friday evening. Colin is in front of the TV doing what he does most nights when he gets home from school...emptying his pockets. I found a neat box at the flea market last weekend for him to put his treasures in cuz wow he carries a LOT of stuff in his pockets every day. I got a picture of him as he was sorting through it all. I think I'm gonna do a scrapbook page about it all. It is amazing how much stuff a pair of cargo pants will hold! Yes...all the stuff in that box in the picture and even more was in his pockets today..and most days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that sign! great shot! and the pic of you son - SB page waiting to happen there!

Anonymous said...

what a cool box!!!!!!! and the sign at the sb store YUMMMMyyyyy

*Jeanne* said...

Wow that sign is GORGEOUS! I love the box. My son who can not get enough boxes.. When we go to the antique stor he wants them all. Must be a boy thing.

Hey you ... by the way. I linked you! Hugs from across the pond!