Thursday, October 05, 2006

If I'm a stay at home mom, why am I always in the car?


Today was one of those kinda days....

Here is my list of Things To Do Today:

Choose photos to print for Jeffrey
Burn them to CD
Gather up Jeffrey's coat and some other items and put them in box to mail.
Take Bill's glasses to optical shop (if I had made this list and taken it with me I wouldn't have forgotten to do this one! OOPS!)
Buy new CDs to replace ones that were stolen that belonged to the library.
Buy phone cards to send to Jeffrey.
Buy book for Colin to read on trip.
Have pictures printed at photo shop.
Mail packages. (I didn't get the pictures from photo shop in time for this one)
Pick up price stickers at thrift store.
Drop off CDs to library.
Pick up Colin from youth activities center.
Get home and get things ready to pack for trip.

WHEW! And of course the regular stuff of the day....laundry, meals, dishes.

Soooo...that's why my picture for today is of me at the wheel of my car...cuz that is where I was for much of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheh totally agree! I think we all spend a lot of time in the car these days!
Great shot of daily life!