Tuesday, October 31, 2006

BOOO Dudes!!



Happy Halloween!!!!

This is the first year that we didn't go around trick or treating, but we still carved our pumpkin and Colin put on his costume! He is going to have a party Friday so will have lots more fun then. He dressed up tonight hoping to scare some trick or treaters but it was too cold for him to stay outside too long, especially since he is trying to get over his brochitus. I went bowling and wore my sequined devil horns and tail. I don't know if it helped me bowl well or not but I sure had fun! Life is too short to be too serious all the time right? Colin and Bill said they got two groups of trick or treaters...one was a group of 13 girls...ALL dressed up like witches! Imagine that! So anyway, the last picture for a photo a day for a month....Colin in his costume..and his jackOlantern. I think his pumpkin looks a LOT like his mask doesn't it? Cool!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am afraid of colin in that costume! Did you know I'm horribly afraid of masks? bet not! yep, that's why I can't do the masquerade thing at STM!!!!

*Jeanne* said...

I glad Colin is feeling better. It look like we could get our sons together and they would be on the same page....

Great photos!

Nancywithajones said...

OH ID BE RUNNIN THAT IS SCARY COSTUME LOl
love the jack it looks rockin mine never look that good rofl.