Thursday, October 19, 2006

I got Tagged!!!!

I feel like one of the popular kids!! LOL Or maybe Eeyore the donkey..."Thanks for noticing me..." Too fun!!!!! Thanks Nancy!!!

Umm now...this is how it works...
Nancy Jones tagged me and now I gotta come up with 5 Random things related to the number 5...and also 5 weird things about me. THEN I tag some more people and THEY have to do it too. Hmmm...who is gonna get tagged next. Are there no 'tag backs'? LOL Well I better get thinking about my 5 random things first....

1. I have 5 Mountain Dews left in my fridge. (Time to get more!)
2. I need to return 5 things to the library today.
3. If you add up the numbers in our house number it comes out to 5.
4. There are 5 people logged in at Scrap That Moment right now.
5. There are 5 cushions on our corner sectional.

Hmmmm...5 weird things about me...maybe I should call Bill, I'm sure he could think up 5 REAL fast! Meee..weird??? Nawwwww....

1. I am VERy loud during my bowling league. Hey..I like to have fun! One of my son's friends told me last week to eat less sugar. Nope! Oh...and did I mention I am SHY! Yes I am really, you would think the shy girl would be QUIET!
2. I like eggs for breakfast...but you GOTTA have meat with them or forget it!
3. Fingernail polish makes my fingernails feel like they can't breathe!! I can FEEL them suffocating under it! Ewww!
4. I like my fries with mayo and buffalo wing sauce.
5. I dream about the dog I had when I was a kid all the time.

OK....nuff about ME....lets seee...who is gonna get tagged next??!
Hmmm....Lynette Daniel cmon down!!!! Cari Locken..yup, you've been tagged!!! Di Hickman...it's your turn!!! Chelsea Kocina....I chose you!! Robin B.....you get to play too!!! Heeheee....no tag backs!!! LOL

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

HAHAHAA LOVE Your answers and THANK YOU For taggin the ones I didnt get to :)

Robin said...

LOL...No Tag Backs!! Too FUNNY!!!

OK...I guess this means I actually have to Blog Today!! LOL

Hmmmm....