Monday, October 16, 2006

All my friends live in there!



That's why my friend Karen says when her computer or internet is down..."I can't be without it...all my friends live in there!!!" It's amazing how we have come to rely on our computers every day. We booked our entire Ireland trip online: tickets, car rental, lodging, everything! Our kids need to use the computer too...their teachers assume that everyone has internet and have a special website they use to keep us informed about homework and things. No more notes home in the backpacks. Today was a computer day for us. Colin had a paper to do, I did some (very basic) digital scrapbooking so I could update my blog, Bill did business, we all entertained ourselves and communicated with friends and family. So that's why my photo for Oct. 16 is our computer. What would we do without it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally! all mine live in there too!