Saturday, August 25, 2007

Walk quietly....don't scare the frogs!



I just love that funky paper with the circles on it, it is made by Fancy Pants. I hadn't planned to use it with this layout...originally I thought it was going to be fairly straightforward...several different kinds of green patterned papers...but I grabbed this new paper I got a few weeks ago cuz when I saw it in the store I NEEEDED it even though I didn't know what for! Anyway....it is printed on both sides and I thought I was going to use the plainer other side...but then had an AHA moment when I saw the circles and thought about those frogs hopping into the water and ripples and I just HADDA use it! The layout is a Scraplift of a good cyberpal Lam who hangs out at Scrapbook Chalet with me and all the other cool chalet girls. We are still playing fun August games and one of them was to scraplift this layout of Lam's since she is the guest designer this month. I love how she does lots of layouts with lotsa photos..cuz I LOVE to take lotsa photos and wanna use them all on my pages.

And ya know....speaking of Lam (her name is really Lisette btw)....she gave me a very cool award on her blog. Check it out!



She says it is for folks who comment on blogs a lot and help make people's days brighter. I think I would like to pass this award on to:

Brooke cuz she we have had so much fun this summer at the Chalet and I know she is getting ready to start school again...yup, she is a teacher...and that earns a reward for sure in my book!
and
Tammy because she just gives and gives and gives each day and has such a wonderful outlook even when things are less than wonderful in her own circumstances. Post this proudly my friend...you deserve it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((Didi)))))))))))))))

Love ya!!!!!!!!!

Tammy

lam said...

I just love this layout. Awesome photos and the circles are just perfect. keep up the great work

Brook said...

Thank you so much Didi!!! I did have a lovely summer! I love the LO by the way!

sollie said...

This layout is awesome!! Love the paper you used.