Friday, August 03, 2007

How exciting!!

The Design Team at Scrapbook Chalet is going to have a party all month long! All sorts of challenges,chats and events going on, some ongoing, others short term. No matter how long they are happening for they are all definately going to be FUN! Yesterday I spent most of the day working on a page for Kat's Scrap Scurry game. One of the ways we could earn points was to make a page using all Basic Grey products. Being someone who LOVES Basic Grey I had no trouble with that part of it. Since it was all Basic Grey I decided to send it to the gallery at the Basic Grey website and see what would happen. I haven't submitted anything in years! Imagine my surprise AND excitement to find an email from Basic Grey in my email ALREADY today!!! YUP...my layout is featured in their online gallery. Hmm....maybe I should start keeping track of what supplies I use in the future and start submitting again?



By the way...this blog entry is even good for points in Jozzie's Blog Challenge! See how easy it is to get points?! You gotta come play too!!!

5 comments:

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Whoohooo Didi! WTG!!!

Diana said...

Beautiful page!!!!!

Brook said...

Love it! The page is great!

lam said...

This is absolutly beautiful......love it all

Brook said...

Didi- thought for sure I would see you updating daily!