Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kid at heart


Yup that would be me! I love to watch kids because then I get a good excuse to play with their toys! Alas...my boys are too big to really have a lot of toys around, but I didn't let that stop me this week. I bought a bottle of bubbles and a set of wands. Colin was sure hoping I wasn't going to open them up on the train platform! It's probably a good thing I didn't....I was surprised to learn that bubbles now don't come with a wand in each bottle. What a rip off! Good thing we bought the other set to go with them. Today was my birthday so I decided to prove that I'm NOT old inside! Colin and I did bubbles in the backyard and it was so fun! Even Colin had to admit that he still likes to make bubbles, as long as I don't tell any of his friends! Heehee..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...is this just not one of the funnest things in the world to do?? Thanks for sharing and letting me live vicariously thru you since all of my kids are grown and gone...
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

lam said...

what a amazing photo, can´t wait to se that on a layout. I love to see kids play with bobels too

Anonymous said...

Did Colin take this picture??
It is fun to play with the kids toys. Not just our scrappin' toys.
Mom :~}

Brook said...

I love to see my friends having fun! Nothing beats bubbles!