Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've been Tagged!!!!!!!!!

Too fun! I always get a kick when someone tags me. I know, I'm weird! LOL

So this one is Seven Things You Don't Know About Me.
Hmmmmmmmmm...

1. I have an internal compass in my head that I can FEEL which way is North almost all the time. It is very weird.

2. I can't walk in high heels so I wore ballet slippers in my wedding.

3. I never wear makeup and my husband prefers it that way. (WHEW!)

4. I live in Germany but have never had a German beer.

5. I have 3 different first names depending on which form of ID you look at. My passport says "Danette", my military ID says "Dana" and my drivers license says "Danae". But everyone calls me Didi! Confused yet? LOL

6. I hate onions but love onion rings.

7. I can go to Disney or Universal Studios in Florida for free.

WOW that was harder than I thought it would be!
Now.....which 7 people should I tag next???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tammy, Suzanne, Diana, Kat, Shawna, "G" aka Bahama 97, and Lisette

6 comments:

Brook said...

Poor Diana has been double tagged!!!
You are such a unique gal!!!!

Unknown said...

DiDi...love all the names....great things about you.....thanks for sharing

lam said...

Thanks for sharing these funny things about you...now I have to come up with something

Athene said...

Hey, Dids, I have missed you, girl. Hows the boys, hows DH, loved your photos of Italy!!!

Vicky said...

Great information! Funny!!

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

I want that internal compass!!!!