Sunday, January 21, 2007

I LOVE my town!

Well here I am in the second week of Scrapbook Chalet Survivor...still playing, still creating, still survivin'! Cool! This week's challenge is to scrapbook about Your Town. The page must have 3 photos, 2 or more metal embellishments and 2 or more designer papers. How cool is that?! I was really excited because we are lucky enough to live in such an awesome town....Heidelberg Germany! Anyone who visits my blog is familiar with one of the photos I used on my layout, it is the same one as in my header up there with the bridge and castle on it. I decided to use a sketch to help me place my pictures and elements and I found this sketch on my friend Robin's sketch site Project Sketch. If you like sketches and haven't been there you really should cuz hers are great!



If you are interested in reading the stuff I wrote about Heidelberg on the scrapbook page here it is "Ahh Heidelberg, what's not to love? The beautiful Neckar River coursing through the narrow valley spanned by the Alte Brucke (the old bridge) and overlooked by the romantic ruins of the Heidelberg Castle. Strolling down cobblestone streets in the main pedestrian area, exploring narrow lanes and quaint shops, looking up at the architectural details that adorn almost every building, I hope I never get used the this."

5 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful page! It looks like such a pretty town - lucky you!

*Jeanne* said...

This is so GORGEOUS Didi! I love it! I hope you are having fun!

hugs to you chickie!

Tracey Taylor said...

This page is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Becky said...

beautiful! and I soooo love your banner

Vicky said...

Great LO..I like the color choices, and the photos (as always) are great.