Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Who is this Didi Roche anyway?

And why did she create a blog?



If you ask my boys and husband...scrapbooking is my obsession, and they would be right. I love to take pictures, but now that I have been bitten by the scrapbooking bug I take pictures keeping in mind that I will want to use them on a scrapbook page. This isn't a bad thing because I must say my photography has definately improved since I have been doing this. I am not the only one who noticed either...my great friend Lynette Daniel did too. She runs Scrap That Moment one of the BEST scrapbook sites on the internet. She started out with a site called Scrappy Chick (which is presently under renovation) and she invited me to be one of her photographers..yep, she had a design team AND a team of photographers...COOL! When she started Scrap That Moment she asked me to join her design team. I still can't believe I am a part of that amazing group of scrapbook artists!! Since so many folks are creating blogs, Lynette is updating our special design team pages to include a link to our blog and I decided to join in the fun. Bear with me as I learn!

1 comment:

Athene said...

Great LO Didi. Love how you incorporated the files and love the photo!