Monday, November 07, 2005

We Never Close!!



Living in a different country an ocean away from the rest of our families was such a great opportunity that it really wasn't a tough decision at all to go ahead and move over here. We had lived in Germany before when Colin was born and always said it was too bad that the boys were too young to remember living here. Living here this time they are the perfect age to hopefully remember it forever. We also have told our friends and relatives that if our living here makes it possible for them to visit Europe then don't hesitate to give us a call. There is always room for more in our home and we enjoy taking people out and about and sharing our corner of Germany with them. Thus the title of my blog..."The Roche Motel" and this post title "We never close"!

1 comment:

Athene said...

You rock! Didi! I knew you could do it! I do love that title and I do wish I could make a treak over to your neck of the woods for a visit to the "Roche Motel" afterall I was born in the city where you live!~~Athene