Wednesday, December 13, 2006

In the meadow we can build a snowman....


I just love snowmen! They are so round and happy and bright! I finally brought my collection out of hiding today. I have all sorts of them, soft, ceramic, wooden, metal and even a "Florida Snowman" (he is a nose,eyes and hat in a snowglobe). They are now in their winter home sitting on or around my bench in the entryway. I let them stay out until Spring comes because we all know snowmen aren't just for Christmas...they are WINTER decorations!


10 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love all your snowmen! And of course they don't have to be put away just because Christmas is over. That's the same thing I say about the village I set out! :) It was out until April one year (ok, maybe THAT was pushing it a bit!)

Emily said...

I love your snowman collection! What a fantastic thing to collect! Have you seen the animation The Snowman by Raymond Briggs (I think it is). It's a classic in England (where I am from) & where I get my love of snowmen from! Nice to read your blog (came via 2peas) Emily

Melissa said...

your snowmen collection is adorable! and how fun that you enjoy them all winter-I completely agree, snowmen are not just for Christmas.

BTW-thanks for stoping by my blog today ;)

(www.melissaparada.blogspot.com)

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunningt!

Robyn said...

I have a snowman love affair too! :) Yours are lovely!

Marie Starr said...

Love your snowman collection! My sister collects them, also. You display them very nicely, too!

*Jeanne* said...

Hey there Didi!

I love your snowman collection. They are so cute... I really looked at all of them... too cute!

Hugs

Vicky said...

Yippers, I'm a smowman girl myself. They are cute, cute, cute!!!! You have a great collection of them.

Kip said...

What a wonderful collection you have!!

Kip

Rika said...

What a wonderful snowmen collection!