Sunday, November 05, 2006

Photo Challenge for this month

Every month on Scrap That Moment Chriss Coleman gives us a photo challenge. You post your photos in the gallery and link them back to the photo challenge thread and at the end of the month Chriss chooses a winner. It is a great way to keep yourself thinking about photography all month long and for me it kind of adjusts how I see my world that month....whatever the theme is sort of jumps out at me for that month. Like one month the theme was blue and when I started looking for it I saw blue in the most unlikely of places and probably noticed things that month they my eye normally would have passed right over. This month Chriss has us focussing on TEXTURE! What a fun challenge this will be. Texture is all around us all the time....but getting it in a photo...that could be a challenge. I'm up for it, are you??

Today we visited the Wilhelm Hack Museum in nearby Ludwigshafen and I used it as an opportunity to try to see if I could get some texture photos. I got a few good examples, but the one I wanted most of all I couldn't hold my breath long enough to get a decent shot of and I left my tripod at home. Here are some of the ones I like....



2 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

Great photos Didi! Awesome challenges!

Mom Nora said...

Awesome Textures!!