Saturday, November 11, 2006

Gotta use up that Scrap Stash!

Cmon, admit it...you KNOW you have a huge stash of scrappin' goodies but it is just SO much fun to use all the newest papers and supplies that the old stuff just sits and gets overlooked time and time again. Or maybe you are like me and it is just SOO cool that you hate to use it cuz then it will be gone! Sometimes it is hard to justify buying new stuff when you have perfectly good stuff at home already...(nawwww, it isn't!! LOL) but our hubbies kinda have trouble with that. That's why Nancy Jones decided to start a Use up your stash Challenge at Scrap That Moment. The theme for this week was to use fall themed colors and be sure they come from our stash...no going out to buy anything new for this one!!!

Here is my layout using some CTMH papers from my stash and also some RubOns.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love that Jack O Lantern!

And it is SO GOOD to hear from you! OMG! I have missed you! Email me at s c r a p s u z y @ g m a i l . c o m and let's catch up! (And of course, I'll read the blog, too!)

How'd ya find me? :)

*Jeanne* said...

I love your pumkin! He is too cool! Awesome challenge. I do the same thing... I get some awesome stuff and hang on to it and don't use it... I might just have to do some myself.

Hugs to you!