Thursday, August 24, 2006

Our home is our castle...

...well for the weekend anyways.



We found a cool place to stay for our Holland weekend...a 13th century castle that is now a youth hostel. There were all sorts of folks staying there, not just 'youths' and backpacks like always comes to my mind when I hear about a youth hostel. Our room was set up for 3 people and had it's own shower and bathroom and overlooked the moat and front garden. The package we got included breakfast and dinner each day as well as a box lunch and we could have had bicycle rental for a day also but between what we had planned and the weather we didn't get to do any bike riding. What a cool experience...and lots more memorable than staying in a 'normal' kinda hotel. I could get used to this sort of thing!

2 comments:

Annika said...

What a nice vacation! I understand you could get used to that place! :-) Call me when you live there permanently! :-D Hugs!

Tenika said...

I love the look of that castle! so cool!