Thursday, September 27, 2007

Changes all over the place!!

Wow it has been TOO long since I updated my poor blog! Sorry guys! I caught this icky cold or virus or something and have been coughing like a fool for just over a week now. Poor Colin caught it too and stayed home from school Monday and Tuesday. I think my friend Karen who USED to live around the corner from me shared HER cold with me and I am just sending it along as well. Mom always taught us to share right??! Now lets see how long it takes before Bill starts coughing.

The scrapbook site I usually hang on at...Scrapbook Chalet is in the process of a huge change. The owner has a brick and mortar store in Maine and is in the process of fostering to adopt some kiddos! All this means she has more than enough on her plate and has to let the website go. But all us Chalet gals NEEED a place to play so she handed things over to one of the DT members Kat and she is busy moving everything to our new place....The Scrap Shanty. So far it is just the opening page that is up...but I am sure that moving things is a HUGE task so I will be patient.

In the meantime I have been busy learning how to do some more scrapbooking things digitally. WOW there is a LOT out there! So far I have 'just' been downloading freebies and lemme tell ya...there are SO many available and new ones every day that you could do that only and be perfectly satisfied. I have 2 sites I check for goodies each day...Ikea Goddess and DigiFree. If you haven't dabbled with digi...you should give it a try, it's fun! Look I made this layout the other day...it was my first try with a template and both the site that offered the template Designs by Amy and Theresa and the site I got the background paper from Scrappin Digi Creations put it up on their site or newsletter for all to see. Ooooo ahhhhhh!


And don't worry about me going into message board withdrawal either! My friend Tammy sent me a link to a fun site ScrapHappy KT that has been going through changes of its own. I guess they lost ALL their stuff and are having to start over from scratch. OUCH! There is an AMAZING store too with tons of goodies and lots of nice gals to talk with and share photos. I can't WAIT til they get the gallery up and running too. Come say hi if you get a chance!

3 comments:

sollie said...

Yeah, I saw there are changes going on on the Chalet. I tried to enter the message boards but they were offline. Can't wait to see the new page.
Love, Isolde

Anonymous said...

Hi- katzinbaskets here. Just wanted to say hi. Haven't seen you at 'daily something' in a bit and I haven't been in the mood to scrap so I thought I'd check your blog and, well, say hi. haha Hope you're all doing well. Seems like that cold is going around EVERYWHERE. My daughter has been sick and I keep praying I don't get it. I LOVE all your photos of Switzerland. It's beautiful there. Take care :)

Tammy Gray said...

Thinking of you! I will be gone some this weekend.