Saturday, July 07, 2007

How does your garden grow?



With all the rain we have been having over the past weeks my garden (and the weeds!) have been growing nicely. We finally had a sunshiney day this week and I wasted no time getting out into the garden to clean out as many weeds as I could before the clouds rolled in again. Weeds wait for no man! Since things were looking all ship shape I took a few pictures. Hopefully I can update in a bit and have MUCH bigger plants and tons more blossoms on the flowers to show off. Most of the flowers I have are either perennial or 'volunteer' flowers from the ones I planted from seed last year. I love how many come up AND not having to buy plants, but it is SO hard to be patient and wait for them to grow big and bloom.

5 comments:

lam said...

wow your garden looks beautiful. glad you did the job don before the rain came back. We have had 154,3 mm of rain the last to days ,so no gardenwork for me today and its still raining

Angela said...

It looks fabulous! I know, I get so impatient with mine too! ;)

Vicky said...

The garden looks great. Roses are a problem for me, otherwise everything grows nicely. It would be nice ti live in a climate that some tropical plants would grow here. Anyway, your garden looks good!

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Diana said...

Great pics - it's very pretty!