Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wish me luck!!!

My online friend Jeanne invited me to come over to Scrapbook Chalet and take part in the big contest they are having right now that promises to "get your creative juices flowing and challenges to set your mind free". I have never tried anything like this before....but I am game! So wish me luck in Chalet Survivor!! There are some nice prizes being offered to the winners, but even if I don't win I will have fun and make some new scrappin' friends and best of all get some great pages done!

Our first challenge is coming from another cool site that a friend of mine has a hand in...Pencil Lines sketches (they are linked over there in the sidebar). We are all going to use the same sketch to create a layout from. Time to go looking through my photos and get some inspiration! What fun!!!

Here is the page I made for the first challenge. I am happy with how it turned out. The challenge for this week is to scrap where we live. Cool!

5 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

Hey there Didi! I am so glad you are excited about this. I know you will do amazing. I am here cheering on the sideline...

I can't wait to see what you come up with in your design...

Vicky said...

Good luck....you stuff is great so you will do fine!!!

Francine Burgess said...

Great sketch isnt it....wishing you luck and enjoy the journey its going to be fun..

Nancywithajones said...

WHEHEWWW you dont need luck because YOU ROCK SISTA Im rootin for you!!! SOOOO GOOOD talking to you today!!! HUGS

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hi Didi,

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well. Your LOs are out of this world! Have FUN! And Happy New Year!!!

Jozzie