Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Round and Round and Up and Down!!!



Yes....that blur of color going by in that photo is me and Colin riding a REALLY fun ride at a festival. I LOVE to ride the rides, and it is definately more fun if you have someone to ride them with. Colin used to not like many of the faster rides, but he is getting braver now and will ride them IF I will go with him. How can I say no?? Well earlier in the day I could....my tummy was full and just watching the ride made me feel odd...but once that wore off we were ready to spin! Even when the boys were small I loved taking them to carnivals and fests. Experiencing their joy with them is one of the best things about being a parent I think.

6 comments:

Brook said...

I love the picture!!! When my boys are little I hate to take them on the big rides because they are so skinny! I like it when they are older and we can laugh and scream together!

Shawn said...

Very cool picture! I haven't been on rides for 13 years!

Needless to say, my kids haven't ever been. Sad...I know!

Brook said...

If you want to play, I've tagged you!See my blog.

Unknown said...

I love the photo...and I too love amuzement parks.....faster the better...thanks for sharing

sollie said...

Wonderful picture, Didi!!

lam said...

OMG that is a cool photo.